We thank you for your interest in becoming a member of Association of Child Neurology. Please visit our website for rules and regulations of membership
- Step 1 : Select the category of membership (Category A/ Category B) that you wish to apply and do the desired online payment (Association of Child Neurology, State Bank of India, AIIMS, Ansari Nagar, Delhi, Bank account no. 10874589904, IFSC code: SBIN0001536, and Branch code: 001536) before you start filling the form.
- Step 2 : Once the transaction has been done, you need to fill the online transaction detail in this form. Please keep JPG image of your passport size photograph and your signature ready.
- Step 3 : You also need a proposer who is already an AOCN life member who would recommend your membership.
Thank you once again for your interest in AOCN membership.
In case of any query please contact
Dr. Kavita Srivastava
Prof. Jaya Shankar Kaushik
There would be TWO categories of membership. The qualifications and criteria for the two categories are as follows:
Category A : Life members with voting rights or eligibility for EB position. These applicants MUST be practising in India AND should have ANY of the following qualification:
- DM in Pediatric Neurology
- Fellowship in Pediatric Neurology of at least 2 years
- MD/DNB Pediatrics AND DM Neurology
- MD/DNB Pediatrics with International DM equivalent training likeCCT/US/Canadian/Australian board certified for a minimum duration of 2 years
Category B: Life members without voting rights or rights for EB position
- Same qualifications as above but not practicing in India
- Pediatricians with special interest in Pediatric Neurology
- Developmental Pediatricians
- MD in rehabilitation medicine
- Students who are pursuing DM Pediatric Neurology or pediatric neurology fellowship. They can be converted to life members category A on completion of their degree
Recommendation for membership:Application for new membership should be proposed by a life member of AOCN
- The AOCN members can avail discounts in registration fee for annual AOCN conference i.e. Child Neurocon
- Being an AOCN member is a primary criteria for any professional to be able to contest for Executive Board of the association
- AOCN members will get timely updates and alerts about the workshops, conferences and webinars being organized by AOCN
- They will be eligible for AOCN awards